In order to make this website as user-friendly as possible for people with disabilities, we have taken the following aspects of the site into account:
The site has been written using plain, simple language and we have avoided unnecessary use of jargon and abbreviations.
- The website uses a clear and consistent menu structure which enables you to move around the site quickly and easily.
- A 'breadcrumb trail' has been included to show whereabouts you are at any time (ie: Homepage > Accessibility).
- An index-style sitemap will help you to quickly find specific pages.
- Links in the main text are clearly defined with an underline.
Type size and style
- The style and size of fonts have been carefully chosen for easy reading.
- Text can be resized using your standard browser controls.
- The colour palette has been chosen to provide contrast between text and background colours.
- Text is displayed on a plain background to ensure easy readability.
To help people using screen readers, alternative text has been added to all pictures, buttons and logos.
If there is any aspect of this site which you feel does not meet your accessibility requirements please contact us. We always take customer comments seriously.